Another first in the local K-pop community, Ripples For Hope 2022 was one more platform that brought K-pop fans together through games by day and a spectacular concert by night.
With a spectacular line-up, Hallyuween was the first of its kind, pooling the bests Korean and local acts on its pioneer show.
Before the main event happened, there were a lot of activities inside the MOA Arena. Local fanclubs had set-up their tables showcasing different official and unofficial merch of the artists they support. Aside from that, they also prepared some games and prizes for the attendees.
Are you ready to belt it out on the KPOPCON stage? The grandest Kpop singing competition in the Philippines is back!
Mechanics: (All necessary info’s are here. Please read thoroughly. Anyone from the Philippines who will attend the event can join the competition.)
1. The singing contest is open to male and female individuals or groups consisting of up to four members. They may be made up of all males or females or a combination of males and females.
2. Shoot a video of your audition piece.
– Start with a short introduction or a welcome message (30 seconds max)
– Minimum of 3 minutes, maximum of 4 minutes
– This will serve as the person’s audition video
IMPORTANT: This should be a video specifically shot for this audition. Videos from past performances will not be considered.
3. Upload your video on Youtube with the title format “[KCON11] Singing Star Audition – NAME of Group or Individual” and make sure you set the privacy settings to UNLISTED.
4. Please fill up this form: https://tinyurl.com/KPOPCON11SINGINGSTAR.
Online audition starts on November 21, 2022 and ends on December 18, 2022. Announcement of finalist will be on December 19, 2022.
5. Criteria for judging are as follows:
40% Voice Quality
20% “Stage presence” and Star quality
6. The finalists will be competing and performing at the 11th Philippine Kpop Convention on December 30, 2022 at SMX. The number of finalists will be dependent on the number of auditionees.
1. Finalists must be willing to go to the venue on December 30, 2022 for the rehearsal and briefing. They must also be willing to attend an earlier rehearsal should there be a joint stage.
2. Finalists may opt to use their audition piece or perform a new song, as long as it’s still within the allotted time of 3-4 minutes. The final music must be emailed to the organizers on or before December 23, 2022.
3. Any changes in the line-up of members automatically disqualifies the group (unless one member cannot make it due to unforeseen circumstances). MEMBERS MUST BRING VALID IDs on the competition day. Performances beyond 5 minutes also automatically disqualify the contestants.
4. Criteria for judging are as follows:
40% Voice Quality
15% “Stage presence” and Star Quality
10% Audience impact
The judges’ decision is final and cannot be appealed.
5. There will be one (1) runner up and one (1) champion for the Kpop Singing Star 2022.