PKCI Fan Club Affiliation Guidelines:
1. Should represent any K-pop group / singer who debuted in Korea. (Solo and Individual members of existing groups will not be processed.)
2. Facebook page must have a minimum of 1500 likes.
3. Should have at least 250 official members – (registered members with application form)
4. Should have at least a website and / or a forum. (Facebook page and Twitter excluded)
5. Should have one representative of legal age. Representative must have the power to make urgent and important decisions during PKCI meetings.
6. Had at least one project and event before March 2020
NOTE: Only 1 (one) fan club affiliate will be recognized by PKCI. We will interview 1-3 fan club officers in compliance to our screening procedure.
If in any case another fan club has the same artist to support and would like to be affiliated, we strongly recommend for the fan clubs to discuss it first before any affiliation take place.
Kindly wait for our official announcement regarding the affiliation.
***Please be reminded that we are not the ones who decide or declare which fanclubs are “official” – only the artist’s management have the power to do so. Affiliating with PKCI does not make a fanclub an official fanclub.