- SMX Convention Center Hall 4
- December 30, 2022 10AM-8PM
- 2×2 meters enclosed booth
- 1 info table
- 2 chairs
- Kindly set the name of the store on COMPANY NAME section
- Kindly note the types of food items to sell (some items are subject for approval) and the electric devices on the notes section
- ONLY Food items are allowed. We have a beverage concessionaire to provide drinks for the attendees.
- Usage of gas / any form of cooking with fire is not allowed
- Up to 3 electric cooking devices are allowed (all are subject for approval) – additional devices may incur additional fees
- Failure to provide details above on the notes section will cancel your reservation
- Make sure your email address can be reached for more info regarding the event
- Only masking tapes are allowed to be used on the booth walls
- All damages incurred on the booth (if there are any) needs to be paid before egress
- No loud speaker, amplifier or sound device shall be used in the booth without prior approval of the staff. Excessive noise from any source, including televisions, stereos, organs, saws, microphones, motors, etc., will not be allowed. No live music is allowed in any booth.
- Dust, smoke or smells from the burning of scented candles, incense products, product demonstrations, etc. is prohibited.
- All items must be confined to the area inside the leased booth space. No person, equipment, boxes, booth contents, etc., may block aisles or corridors.
- Under no circumstances shall a concessionaire change the contents of their booth space without written permission from KPOPCON once approved. If it is found that a concessionaire has changed space contents as indicated on the booth application, the original intent of the booth must be restored or they will be removed.
- Reservation is only valid for 12 hours. Reservation will be cancelled after and will be available for others to reserve again.
- After payment is sent, kindly email the deposit slip to email@example.com with the title [PAYMENT] KPOPCON FOOD BOOTH #ORDERNUMBER